Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dirty Dare - Froggy Tag Card

For a while I didn't think I would actually stamp today, but the lure of having to create a tag card for the DD challenges got the better of me. This challenge was hosted by Yvette and while creating a tag card may sound easy there was a twist to this challenge ......... which was that we were only allowed to use one stamp set! After a little thought I decided to use my unfrogettable set as it has all you need to create a card ...... images, sentiments ...... it is all there.

It has been a while since I have done a proper scenic type card so I also decide to go that way with this card.
To create my tag card I cut my card 9 inches c 5 1/2 inches and scored at every 3 inch interval. The white panels I just card a 1/4 inch smaller than the green piece so they are all 2 3/4inches x 5 1/4 inches.

One of the things I like about using SU sets is that when I create a mask for an image in that set, I just pop that mask into that set with the stamp so that next time I want to mask something using that stamp I don't have to create a new one or search my book I have that holds many of my other masks ........ so easy!

Recipe:
Stamps: Unfrogettable - Stampin' Up
Paper: White; Dark Green
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Cloud Stencil; Tria Markers

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, your work is alwasy so detailed, love it.

Rose Ann said...

Your tag card is super cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the froggie scene! Do you use sticky notes to make masks? You had mentioned that you keep your masks for the next time, but I find when using sticky notes, that they lose their stick with mulitiple uses.

Kristine said...

:) This was the first stamp set I thought of using for this tag card, but my thoughts on how to stamp it weren't coming together. YOU NAILED IT!! :) This is soo cute. You are such a little stamping idol (IMO)--thanks so much for all the wondering inspiration here on your blog.

Misty said...

These is super sweet! I love that you did it with a scene! Wow.
Misty