Friday, August 24, 2007

Oldies but Goodies!

This card is for today's Limited Supply Challenge, this week we had to follow a list of what we could use:
  • Choose one or more stamps which haven't been used for a long time
  • Choose an old sketch challenge
  • Choose an old color challenge
  • Choose 1 or 2 embellishments
  • Use any tools
I decided to use one of my hot air balloons which I haven't used for some time along with the clouds and the verse. For the sketch I wanted one that included a long panel to accommodate my hot air balloon so I used SC111. I had already colored the basket brown so I wanted a color combination that included chocolate chip so I went with CC86 (Chocolate Chip; Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive). I chose eyelets as my embellishments, I do use them nearly enough these days. Tools used included word window punch and photo corner punch.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hot Air Balloon - Darcies; Clouds - Art Impression; Script B/G - Acey Duecy; Verse - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper:
Chocolate Chip; Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Brown Eyelets; Word Window Punch; Photo Corner Punch



4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, your coloring and shading is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable! I love rubba bears and Darcie's Country Folks have some of the cutest!

Rose Ann said...

Your coloring on this is amazing (as usual). This is sooo cute!!

Sherry Cheever said...

Wow just way too adorable!