Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wedding Transparency Cards

A friend came down today to share some of the transparencies she had purchased recently as the ones I had purchased were slightly thinner so not as sturdy for a card as I would have liked. So this afternoon I set to to make a wedding card that my daughter needs for a wedding she is attending in October ..... yes I like to get things made early!

Basically this card is exactly the same as the Pink Transparency card I made in July, the only difference is the image and the colors. Apparently the colors for the wedding are a beige/brownish color so I decided to stick with white, gold and beige colors for this card. Hopefully my daughter will approve!

Recipe:
Stamps: Precious Moments Wedding Couple - Stampendous; Flourish - Autumn Leaves
Paper: White; Gold; Lustre Metal Antique Paper
Other: Black Ink; White Stazon Ink; Acetate; White Brads; Gold Ribbon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mum!

Daughter approves - looks very good. Will no doubt be the best wedding card Beck & Aaron receive on the day!

See ya, Chaz :)

michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, this is so awesome!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I had no idea this was even possible! Thanks for turning me on to something new. Very pretty!

Deborah said...

I love precious memories. They always turn out lovely. Great card too - I must try that one day.

Rose Ann said...

This is such a pretty transparency card, and I love Precious Moments! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding card.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Frances...I just did a wedding card and after seeing this...I wanna throw it out, lol!!! Lovely job!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a super cute card! I just learned how to do these and love the look of it. Also just found your blog.....it's amazing!