Friday, August 31, 2007

Flashback Friday - Farm Scene!

A couple of weeks ago I posted my back n front tic tac toe game I made a few years back using the back n front cow. So I thought this week I would share with you a fun farm scene I did around the same time using these same stamps and a few others.

Hopefully you can tell by the photo that these little guys have been made 3D! For the cow I stamped a piece of card with a cow spot pattern and then taped it to form a circle and then attached the back & front of the cow body to the ends of the circle. The sheep and pig were easier as I just needed to use the same colored card I was using to create that particular animal.

For the grass base I just stamped one of my fav grass stamps onto a cut out piece of card and colored it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Animals - Kiwi Impressionz; Grass - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
Paper: White; Pink
Other: Black Ink