Sunday, August 12, 2007

Orange Butterfly

This card is for this weeks featured stamper who is Jen70 on SCS. I am so pleased Jen is the featured stamper this week as she does a lot for SCS including hosting the limited supply challenge every week and she was the one who started the featured stamper challenge. I have such fun every week participating in this challenge ...... it can be hard deciding what card to case .... but it is fun all the same.

When I was looking through Jen's gallery this afternoon ..... I noticed she had a few cards with a similar layout so I decided that would be the one I would case. You can see Jen's card I used for inspiration here.

Here are the changes I made:
  • changed the colors
  • changed the images
  • change the eyelets to brads (I wanted to play with new brads ;) )
  • changed the ribbon
Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsey - Stampin' Up
Paper: Real Red & Old Olive - SU; White; Orange
Other: Only Orange SU ink; Dark Moss Fluid Chalk; Red Brads; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Creative Memories Cutting System; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! My favorite stamp set - love the color combo!

Melissa said...

So lovely! Excellent job on the challenge!

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! I love the butterfly and those colors are so pretty together!