Saturday, August 4, 2007

Catching Up!

This afternoon I took a little time to catch up on some book club books I had sitting here and had not gotten around to doing as yet. This is one that I did, the theme for this one was "buttons", as you can see I think I have covered that theme ok ;) ........... I decided to use my Hampton Arts lady ....... I picked this stamp because there is also included in the set the row of buttons stamp you can see I used here. I also searched through my button boxes and found some small & tiny brown buttons which I thought would also be great for this card ........ the tiny ones I used on the photo corners and the small up the left side ........ hopefully the owner of the book will like it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lady & Buttons - Hampton Arts; Scratches - Tim Holtz
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Chip Ink; Amber Clay Fluid Chalk; Photo Corner Punch; Tiny & Small Brown Buttons.

4 comments:

Debby Winters said...

This is a great card! Love the colour and your choice of stamps. You definately got the buttons covered!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is lovely :) x

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful!

Sharon in NE said...

The scratches are a stamp? I love it! Leave it to Tim Holtz to come up with something so creative. It looks wonderful with the Hampton Arts lady. Great card!