Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ollie & Olivia

I am so happy today as my Ollie & Olivia stamps I ordered arrived after a long flight from the US! I just had to have these stamps ....... now didn't I!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't seen these already these stamps are a new release by Stampendous. I first became aware of these stamps on Stamping Caz's blog. Caz had some pre-release stamps as she was making some cards for a magazine, anyway I loved them so had to email her to find out where the stamps came from. Caz then replied and also sent me a copy of all the stamps that were available in the range. My next job was to order them .... at that stage they were not on Stampendous' web site .... so after some thought I contacted Anna from Sassy & Sweet Crafts, who ordered them straight away for me. I can't wait to play with them!

Thanks to all those people who have since emailed, left comments or pm's informing me of these and other owls stamps they have discovered on their travels .......... it is soooo good of you all to be thinking of me and helping me collect some more owl stamps . In the past I haven't used many of my owls stamps all that often as besides myself I only know one other person who is an owl lover (well before I blogged anyway). But it seems owls are becoming "in" at the moment as many companies are bringing out images .... which also means I can use my owls more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! They arrived!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love the card you already made with one of them.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these Stampendous owl stamps yet, nor have I seen owl stamps in general. Strange as most stamp lines have bird stamps. I love mountains and have only found one with Close To My Heart, one with PSX and two with Stampscapes.