Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drinks ... Hot or Cold

It has been a while since I have posted a rebus postcard on here so I thought it was about time I did again ... this one I created for the rebus swap I do with a few friends for July ... seems a long time ago now.

The theme this month is Drinks either hot or cold .... I would love for you to play along too. Leave a comment on this post with what you think the answers are ... I will post the solutions next time I upload a rebus card next month.

Here are the solutions to my last rebus card I posted that you can find here. The theme was "B" Words:
  • Blister
  • Beer
  • Barber
  • Blog
  • Bicycle
  • Brick
  • Belief
  • Banner
  • Brownies
  • Blue (in Australia one of the names we call a toilet is loo)
  • Before

6 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I LOVE these!
ginger beer
martini
coffee
cocoa
whiskey
lemonade
hot chocolate

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Here's what I got....

ginger beer
martini
coffee
cocoa
whiskey
lemonade
hot chocolate

stampscout said...

Whoopee, Frances, love these Rebus's!

Ginger Beer
Martini
Coffee
Cocoa
Whiskey
Lemonade
Hot Chocolate

Can't wait for the next one!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Frances,
I finally got all these! I usually run into problmems with the differences between US and Australian slang. LOL
Ginger Beer
Martini
Coffee
Cocoa
Whiskey
Lemonade
Hot Chocolate

Gail S.

reeree62 said...

Same as what Gail S. said! But I love that part of the challenge! I love rebus's!

Karen Brooks said...

Oh goodness!!! I just found your blog and loving what I see!!! I have never done one of these before so I sat down and spent the last half hour working on it and I think I have the answers!!!

ginger beer
martini
coffee
cocoa
whiskey
lemonade
hot chocolate

This was a lot of fun!!! I have to go find more of these!!! Thanks for a good thinker!!!