Friday, October 10, 2008

Mini Pizza Box

This week's "Try a New Technique" challenge on SCS was to create miniature pizza boxes. As I have been wanting to make one of these for some time now I figured this was a good time to get to it.

You can find the directions on how to make one of these boxes here.

I picked up some of the new Basic Grey designer papers when I visited a scrapbook store the other day. I just love this designer paper ... I might just have to go get some more of it. Of course I had to use it to create this pizza box. The stamp set used here is one of the birthday sets from The Cat's Pajamas.
Here is a photo of the box when it is open ... I haven't decided what I will put in mine as yet but there are a lot of different things that you could use it for including small note cards, cookies, candy, jewellery even stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps: You Say It's Your Birthday Set - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Rose Red - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Kristine said...

THIS IS SO PERFECT!! Oh man, I NEED that stamp! :) I always tell people I'm 29...again! My kids are quick to figure how old I really am. But, I've got several friends that are the same age--this would be so perfect for their cards!! :) CUTE CUTE papers you used here too.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!

Rachel Hope said...

OOooo, I love it...I must make one of these!

Sues said...

This is so really cool! I love it!

shirley said...

This is so cute. Will have to try one.
Shirley

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh you go girl, i love this pizza box, so sweet.

Shirley said...

A really darling box for whatever the present will be!

sumbine said...

Your box is awesome!
And a great stamps.
It where perfect for my friend.
She´ll have since 8 years her 29th birthday :-)