Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Celebrate the Season .. Owl Style

Here is a very quick card I made for today's sketch challenge over on SCS. The top left panel underneath the owl should have been a little longer so that the owl panel didn't overlap it but I miscalculated a little and I didn't want to have to waste that panel ... so here it is.

I didn't have any large olive brads so I took some white ones and colored them with my copic marker.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl on Tree - Hero Arts; Sentiment - Printworks
Paper: White; Old Olive & Real Red - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; White Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card and such a cute image!
Clairex

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is fabulous...love the colours...and such a cute image..xx

Jingle said...

I love this! The owl in the sweater is just fantastic! Love it!

JessicaK said...

so cute. I love the designer paper too. I wonder if my LSS has that in. Very nice.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good, love his little outfit.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is adorable!!

Amber Alvarez said...

I totally laughed out loud when I saw this guy. I love what you've done with him. This card would make my day!