Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Percy The Penguin!

This little guy on my card today is called "Percy" .... isn't he just a dapper little chappie! Percy is this week's stamp of the week for Spiral Whisper which means that you can purchase this stamp all this week for 10% discount.

I used last week's Sketch for You To Try from I Heart 2 Stamp's blog for the layout of this card ... I turned the sketch on it's side to suit the orientation of my image. I added paper piercing to the top two corners of my image panel. The blue pieces at the bottom of the card have been embossed using the forest branches cuttlebug embossing folder ... this was the sponged with black ink. I added jumbo eyelets to this panel and then inserted a black brad into each eyelet.

Recipe:
Stamps: Percy - Spiral Whisper
Paper: White; Black; Blue Brocade & Morning Marigold - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Jumbo Eyelets; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

He is the cutest Frances, great colors, and paper.

Tracey said...

Love this card!! "Percy" is adorable!!

Shirley said...

Frances, this card is just perfect~! He is so cute and those jumbo eyelets with the brads and the background paper is just wonderful too~!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!