Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Peace on Earth!

I made this last week at a stamp club that I attend each month. Our project this month was inspired by a project in a stamp magazine that used one of the Inkdinkado bird sets. I decided to use my winter bird set by Inkadinkado instead and also used last week's sketch challenge on SCS for my card.

I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture on my white background pieces. One more Christmas card to cross off my list!

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Birds - Inkadinkado; Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Night of Navy - SU
Other: Night of Navy SU Ink; Navy Brads; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape



7 comments:

Melissa said...

Absolutley beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous Frances, so elegant.

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that embossed white and the blue stamping is just perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO pretty Frances!

Anonymous said...

Very Elegant. Annie

shirley said...

Hi Frances
Love this card..the bird image,colors, embossing just beautiful.

Shirley said...

Simply very very elegant!