Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chives Seed Box.

I have another MFTeaser to share with you today ... this is the new Annie La Point "Chives" stamp that will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 1st October.

This time round I thought I would make a boxy bag to make a seed gift box ... I found the tutorial for this on Jody Morrow's "Confessions of a Ribbon Addict" blog .... you can find it here. I changed the measurements to suit the seed packets I wanted to add to my box when finished.

I used the 'With Gratitude' cuttlebug embossing folder to embossing the front & back of my box. The layers for my chives image were created using the petite ovals nestabilities.

Here is a side on photo ... you can see the seed packets sitting inside the boxy bag.

Recipe:
Stamps: Chives - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Old Olive, Rose Red & Lavender Lace - SU
Other: Black Ink; With Gratitude Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Petite Oval Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Pomegranate Ribbon; Lace Doily Punch; Foam Tape; Copics


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Frances, I really need to try one of these, it's been on my list for awhile, maybe this is the kick in the pants i need. Thanks for sharing, it's gorgeous.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

What a great idea!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love the new stamps

Jacqueline

Colleen said...

This project is such a great idea.