Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy 29th Again!

Hi ya! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. My card today is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. When I saw the circles I decided to make my card to match the Mini Pizza Box I created last week and posted here on Friday ... you can find it here. I thought it would be fun to have them both matching ... now I can give someone the card and the box with their gift in it.

Recipe:
Stamps: You Say It's Your Birthday Set - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Rose Red - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brads; Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

CraftyC said...

I love your card, the cuttlenug embossing looks fab and it all works so well together!!
Clairex

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Frances, Circles are the theme this week-end, love it.

Melissa said...

So very cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Beate said...

Frances, your card is super cute!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is adorable!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Hoots! Love the pinks!! Fun sentiment too!!

Kathryn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card -- the penguin, the colors, everything -- just wonderful! :)