Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Candles

Hi I am back again with another card using this week's SCS sketch challenge. This is a great sketch for all those little stamps we all have ... this time I just made a standard sized card using the candle from the new alota Rubber Stamps 'Autumn Wishes Fall um set" that I received today. The sentiment is from another new um sheet which you will find under the October new stamps and supplies on the alota website.

Again I used my square nestabilities to create my square pieces for this card. I also added paper piercing to the top left corner of my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: All Stamps - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Old Olive - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Scallop Border Punch; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh that stamp is perfect for this sketch Frances, I decide not to the sketch this week, and I worked on some other stuff instead.

.....love your card.

Allison Rankin said...

Another gorgeous creation Frances...these candle images are so cute!

Shirley said...

How beautiful and so creative! Love the three like images and how great the DP paper matches them! A really lovely card.