Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Surf's Up Dude!

Hi! My card today uses the "Surf's Up" set from Paper Pretties. I have fallen in love with this little guy!

I created this card last week just after Julee of Poetic Artistry posted her Mojo Monday sketch challenge ... but as it was a big secret that I was on the Paper Pretties Design Team I decided to wait until this week to upload it. I just love this sketch ... I am sure I will be using it again!

I combined both sentiments that are included in the set onto my card as I had all that space I wanted to fill ... and they kind of went well together so why not! For the background I used the d'vine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder ... I thought those swirls looked a little like that surf.

Recipe:
Stamps: Surf's Up - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Cool Caribbean - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Copics



8 comments:

CraftyC said...

I just love this card, he's adorable!!
Clairex

Cindy Haffner said...

He is so cute.

Christie Ortman said...

OMGOSH Frances! This is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree this is a little cutie. Adorabubble Annie

Unknown said...

Oh my is this just wonderful!! LOVE your colors and dp - great card Frances! :)

Jenn said...

Super cute! Love the embossing and dp! :D

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is adorable! I love it! :)

Shirley said...

He is just so cute and the DP paper and embossed paper are just so right! Love your colors.