Monday, October 20, 2008

Keeping You in Suspense!

Hi! I am not really keeping you in suspense .... I just thought that was a fun title to use for this particular style of card I have to share with you all today .... hehehe! As many of you know every Monday I do a challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week our challenge was to use Beate's tutorial to create a Spinner or Suspension project (it could be a card or an ornament). It also had to be either a Christmas or winter theme. You can find the tutorial here. I have been wanting to play with this Owl from the Inkadinkado "Winter Birds" set for a while and I finally got to use it. I got this fun green snowflake designer paper the other day while out shopping with a couple of friends so I decided to use this for my card ... very traditional Christmas colors! I kept the layout simple so that the focus would be on the suspended owl. I used the oval nestabilities to create the suspended portion of the card ... it is stamped the same on both sides of the oval. Here is a closeup of the owl suspended image. Recipe: Stamps: Winter Birds - Inkadinkado Paper: White; Real Red & Old Olive - SU; DP - Making Memories Other: Old Olive SU Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Red Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful France, just gorgeous.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gorgeous, Frances! Love your white owl suspension card!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at that set of images. I like what you did with it. I like suspension card.

Alyce ~ snowyowl

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful card~! I love the stamp. I have been wanting to do one of these too, so thanks for the hyperlink. I really like the DP and the card's elegance!