Sunday, October 5, 2008

An Owly Christmas!

Here is another Christmas card I created yesterday to add to my collection ... one more to cross of my list hehe. I am loving all the Christmas themed Owls there are around lately .... just perfect for an owl lover like me ... this cute collection of Christmas owls here are from Hero Arts.

I created this card for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge ... OK I got so excited about using my Owls ... I forgot all about looking for a cupcake themed stamp LOL ... hopefully next week ;) .

I paper pieced the hat and scarf of the two end owls as those parts are solid on the stamp.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owls - Hero Arts; Sentiment - Gina K Designs
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Circle Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So many owls today Frances, love them all.

Anonymous said...

how cute are they. Adorabubble.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

How stinkin' cute is this?!?

Anonymous said...

They are a hoot together!! Sorry..could not resist. Love them all.
shirley henry

Anonymous said...

OMG! This card is toooo cute! I am just loving them owls!!!
~Heidi

Rika said...

schattig kaartje!

Shirley said...

These guys are too darn cute for words! Love everything you did with the colors to dress them up. Adorable!