Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Maid Milly!

My card today is for this week's Spiral Whisper challenge which you can find over on the Spiral Whisper Blog. This week the challenge is a sketch challenge which as many of you already know is my favorite of all the challenges.

The image used here is called Maid Milly ... isn't she cute! I stamped her onto white card and then used my long rectangle nestabilities to create both my layers. I also embossed the white panel and then colored the image while the die was still in place.

I added tiny pink pearls to the top of Milly's hat and on her dress and medium sized pearls to each corner of my card. The pink band across the middle of the card was embossed using the With Gratitude Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

Recipe:
Stamps: Maid Milly - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Red Riding Hood - SU; Dusty Pink; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Label Punch; With Gratitude Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; White Gel Pen; Pink Flowers; Red Brads; Pink Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Milly is adorable, and so pretty.

CraftyC said...

I love your card, a great stamp!!
Clairex

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful.....love the dusky colours....so pretty..xx

Kristine said...

So pretty! Love the image and all your white doodling. =)

Taylor said...

So cute, Frances! I love all the little white dots... such a pretty detail!

Shirley said...

She is so sweet! What a beautiful card and the colors are very pretty shades.