Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's A Dog's Life!

Today we have another Elzybell challenge ..... which is another sketch challenge this week ... this sketch is another created by Jeanne Streiff. Don't forget to go on over to the Elzybell blog where you will be able to see the rest of the cards created by the Elzybell Design Team. While you are there you will also get to see what the challenge will be for the next one which will be held in a fortnights time. You are also welcome to play in any of these challenges too.

I used my circle nestabilities to create my circles for my card. The designer paper is cut into two pieces and then attached to the brown card leaving a space in the middle. I decided to use red & brown ribbon to add to the top of my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: How'd You Do? & Sentiment- Elzybell Art Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Real Red - SU; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Red and Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Double Ended Tag Die; Borwn Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little dog this is

Cindy Haffner said...

That puppy is sweet Frances.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is so cute! I love the polka dot paper!

Colleen said...

This card is so cute. I especially love the polka dot DSP.

Colleen said...

This card is so cute. I especially love the polka dot DSP.

Sues said...

So very cute! How do you keep all these challenges straight? You're so talented!

Debi said...

This is simply adorable! Love the colors you used and this image it too cute for words.

Shannon Roberts said...

Oh he is the cutest thing ever!!! Luv your color choices on the card!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, such a cutie, Frances!
Maria xx