Friday, October 24, 2008

Ski- Bunny!

My card today is for this week's Hanna Stamps Challenge over on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS. This week the challenge is hosted by Cindy Haffner and she challenged us to create a card that has some form of snow or snowflakes on it.

I found this sketch on Created by Courtney's blog earlier in the week and decided to use that to create my card for this challenge. The stamps used on this card are from the Ski Bunny Hanna Set from Hanna Stamps.

I think I covered the snow/snowflake portion of this challenge:
  • Snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder on the white base card
  • Snowflakes stamped around the Hanna image of my card
  • Snowflakes stamped on the sentiment panel
  • Die cut snowflakes attached around the Hanna Image
  • Snowflake Designer Paper used on the left panel

Recipe:
Stamps: Ski Bunny Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue & DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Bashful Blue SU Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punches; Scallop Border Punch; Snpwflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; White Gel Pen; Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brads; Snowflake Cuttlebug Die; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

LOL! I love all the snowflake goodness! Hanna is looking good in her ski gear!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love the blue Frances, super job.

Rene Sharp said...

OOOh, I love this card Frances. It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

A blue ski-bunny - how adorable!!! Love the design layout, all the snowflakes and the beautiful scalloped borders! TFS

Anonymous said...

What a winter beauty this is!! :) Love it!!

Darlene said...

This is fantastic Frances! I don't know why I've not checked out your blog before ... it is as awesome as your work!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in your card. It is awesome.

Shirley said...

She is just so gorgeous! The whole card design is just fabulous! I really like the scallops and the snowflakes too!