Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thomas the Tank!

Happy World Card Making Day! I know that might seem a little early for those of you living in the Northern Hemisphere ... but for me it is already Saturday which means it is already World Card Making Day!

I managed to get a couple of cards made today, the Thomas the Tank card being one of them. This is for Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge. A friend of mine sent me the new Thomas the Tank stamps recently that are available from Cornish Heritage Farms ... as she knew how much I wanted/needed them LOL. So of course I had to play with them.

Recipe:
Stamps: Thomas the Tank Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Real Red, Basic Gray & Pacific Point - SU
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love this cute train.

CraftyC said...

A wonderful card, thomas looking his best!!
Clairex

Wanda said...

Well, how cute is this card!!! I just LOVE it. TFS

Anonymous said...

That's adorable, Frances!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles