Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woof - Merry Christmas!

How many of you have dressed your dogs up for Christmas hehe! I know I have. My dogs looked so cute in there little Santa hat and suit .... however living in Australia where Christmas Day is normally hot ... I don't let them wear it for long as they would get too hot!

This little dog reminds me of my two dogs dressing up ... and is this week's Stamp of the Week for Spiral Whisper. If you purchase this stamp this week you can buy it for 10% off the normal price. I added liquid applique to the hat the dog is wearing. The top portion of the red card is embossed using the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder. The two lines along the bottom portion of the red card were created using a score it board. Don't forget to check out the Spiral Whisper blog to see the rest of the design teams cards using this stamp.

Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Dog - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment - Gina K Designs
Paper: White; Black; Real Red & DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Tag Punches; Snowflake Brad; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Score It Board; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super happy card, love it.

Kristine said...

=) Very CUTE!! Honestly, I think the last time I dressed up mine was prolly 20+ years ago when I was still a kid. If I had an indoor dog maybe I would ;) CUTE CARD!! Love the background with this image.

Anonymous said...

You're cards are so wonderful. What happens to them when you're finished?

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Adorable! Love the colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just adorable!!

Shirley said...

Talk about precious! He is just so wonderful. Love the design too.