Monday, October 27, 2008

A Lil' Behind!

Hi everyone! Just so you all know I am not behind at all ... the title here is the name of the set I used to create this card I am posting here today.

Yes it is Monday again ... so that means it is time for another fun challenge with my CCEE friends. This week it is our supply challenge which we do every month. Each month one of our CCEE members sends some sort of supplies to the rest of the CCEE team with instructions on what we need to do to create our cards. This month Cindy Motherway organised our supplies for us.

Heather the owner of H & M Stamps was kind enough to send Cindy enough of "A Lil' Behind" stamp sets to send to each of the CCEE girls .... and this is what we are using for our challenge today.

Dawn who was organising the challenges for this month also added an additional clause to this challenge which was to use chipboard somewhere on our card.

My card started out as this week's Mojo sketch challenge ... although I am not sure that it ended up that way ... I had my card almost finished when I realised I hadn't put anything chipboard on it and as I wasn't that fussed on it (my card not the sketch) I pulled it all apart and started again.

The star is my chipboard part of this card ... I ended up making a faux chipboard piece by cutting out a number of stars using my cricut and gluing them all together. The chipboard stars I did have here weren't big enough to fit the sentiment I wanted to use which is why I ended up going faux.

Oh btw in case you are looking at the designer paper on my card ... no I haven't added tons of brads to this card ... only 4 one in each corner ... the other brads you can see are actually printed onto the designer paper itself. I know one person might think I added them cause it is the type of thing she would do bwahahahahahahaha!

Recipe:
Stamps: A Lil' Behind - H & M Stamps
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Hodgepodge Hardware; Cricut; String; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Copics



5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool paper Frances, love your card.

Catherine said...

cute image and your PP is gorgeous. i was ready to comment that i love how you added those rhinestones in each boxes..cute!

Mothermark said...

I came looking for the brad story that Charlene made reference to...how on earth did I *feel* that it might be a reference to me somehow! And then I come here and read the evidence! I love your card.I love your tail ending outside the box and I love your brads! All of them.....all 25 of them! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Shirley said...

I think this is so cute and when I heard Cindy had a hand in designing the set I knew why. What a fun card and the bling is just too cute with this too!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Awwww! Adorable!