Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Kitties!

My card today is for today's sketch challenge over on SCS. I just couldn't pass up these cute little kitties that I got in the mail today from alota Rubber Stamps ... aren't they just too adorable!!!!!!!

My card is a tall card to accommodate the size of the images.

I used my square nestabilities to create all the squares for this card embossing the white squares after I had cut them out. The spider web cuttlebug embossing folder was used on the top portion of my card to create the web texture and then I sponged this with black ink.

I wanted to add a greeting to this card so I used my computer to create 'Happy' & 'Halloween' and attached it to my card using my tagger gun.

Recipe:
Stamps: Halloween Kitties - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie - SU; DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Square Nestabilities; Web Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Those cats are too cute! Love the card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh to cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are adorable! I love how you got two totally diff looks, one for Christmas and the other for Halloween.l It's a GREAT layout. Love that spiderweb...I think I need it!!!

Shirley said...

How adorably cute!! I would have never guessed they would also have Halloween in Australia. What a wonderful card!