Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snow-man.... What's New!

When I first saw this stamp on a web site a few months ago I knew I just had to have it for two reasons. The first is because my friend Tosh ... loves to tease me with owl stamps I don't have. Well she loves and collects snowmen ... so I just had to get my own back right! The second reason was I thought it would make a perfect image to use for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge that she hosts each week ... how could I resist!

I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the top portion of the cool caribbean base card. The snowflakes at the bottom of the snowman cupcake image are white snowflake brads. I used the computer to generate the sentiment for this card and then punched it out with circle punches.

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowman Cupcake - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Black; Riding Hood Red & Cool Caribbean - SU; DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; White Snowflake Brads; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



7 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh how adorable, Frances! A friend brought this image to my attention a couple weeks ago and it is super cute!

Kristine said...

=) HAHA...that's sooo CUTE! Love the snowman, and the saying! Perfect cuttlebugging.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Man, and I was going to be nice and tell you how adorable this cupcake snowman card was. Now I'm not going to say a word about this charming card. Not one!! so there!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that snowman, I thought he was one of Taylor's, so cute.

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cute :)
Love the sentiment :)

Shirley said...

How creative! How 'Sweet' the whole card is. Love the colors and your design too!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely snowman card. It looks very expensive!! Hugs linda x