Thursday, October 23, 2008

Witches Brew!

It is time for another Spiral Whisper challenge ... and this week the challenge is to create a card with a "Spooky Halloween" theme. I decided to use the "Witch & Cauldron" image that was released this month from Spiral Whisper. You can see the cards the rest of the Design Team up with on the Spiral Whisper blog.

I love doing scenes so decided to create a scene for my card today. I stamped the witch image onto my white card and then masked her so I could stamp my webs, spider and cracked floor onto my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Witch & Cauldron - Spiral Whisper; Webs & Spider - alota Rubber Stamps; Floor - Stampscapes
Paper: White; Black; Lavender Lace - SU
Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze & Night of Navy SU Ink; Black Brads, Copics



3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh gosh...what a fun stamp! Love the layout to showcase it as well!

Cindy Haffner said...

So spooky, Frances, love your witch.

Shirley said...

She is just to spoooooky cute! I love the colors and black brads too!