What a Hoot!!!!
Why am I hooting you ask??? Well it is because it is Monday .... so I get to do a challenge with my CCEE friends ... and this week it is my favorite of all the challenges we do ... the CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper).
This month the CNFS is Jstarbright ... Dawn who is in charge of the challenges this month asked Joni (Jstarbright) some of her favorite things and this is what our cards are based on this week.
Our cards had to have:
- Patterned Paper (I used two)
- Birds (of course I had to use an owl ... I have so many that want to come out to play!)
- A star (I actually used 2 ... small & large)
- Buttons & Brads (Button is on top of my stars. 3 Brads in the top left corner of my card)
- Bonus ..... she collects covered bridges and loves listening to music ... so if you can put a covered bridge and/or music on it there might be a prize *wink* (I doubt there is really a prize so I didn't bother trying to get bonus points haha!)
The owl I used for this card is one by a company called October Afternoon ... now that is funny that I also made my card on an October afternoon ha!
I used last week's SFYTT from Iheart2stamp's blog for the layout of my card.
Stamps: Night Owl Set - October Afternoon
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze - SU; Offbeat DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze SU Ink; Star Punches; Blue Button; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics