Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frogs & Kisses

Today's card is for Spiral Whisper's "Stamp of the Week" ... this week the stamp is this cute "Love Frog" .... isn't she such fun! You can purchase this stamp all this week for 10% off from Spiral Whisper.

I didn't get a chance last week to play in the World Card Making Day sketch challenge over on SCS .... bit as I love doing sketch challenge it was one I wanted to get to do. I decided to use that sketch for my card today. I used my computer to print out the sentiment I used here.

To see all the other cards the other design team members created using this stamp, go to the Spiral Whisper blog.

Recipe:
Stamps: Love Frog - Spiral Whisper
Paper: White; Gable Green & Rose Red - SU; Eva DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Word Window Punch; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute Fances!! Love that fun dp and that darling frog!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a darling frog, love this sketch, super job.

Shirley said...

She is just too funny, cute, and adorable for words. Love how you painted her and designed her BG to do that body justice!