Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Tree Row!

It is time for another "Stamp of the Week" for Spiral Whisper. This week the featured stamp is called "Christmas Tree Row" You can purchase this stamp all this week for 10% off the normal price from Spiral Whisper.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams card using this stamp on the Spiral Whisper blog.

I decided to create a "stair step card" for my card this week as it was the Learn a New Technique on SCS last week ... and since it has been a long time since I have created one of these cards I thought it would be fun to create one again.

I stamped the "Christmas Tree Row" twice onto white card, colored and cut it out and attached it to the back portion of my stair step card. The "Funky Snowgirl" that I used here is also from Spiral Whisper.

Here is a side on view of my card so you can see how it folds.

Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Tree Row & Funky Snowgirl - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Old Olive - SU
Other: Black Ink; Distressed Stripe Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Snowflake cuttlebug die; Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Label Nestabilities; Copics



6 comments:

Catherine said...

just adorable... love it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ohhhh Hoots!! Ya know how I love snowmen, and this one is just too, too cute!! Love how ya used the stair step technique....Man, now I have to go check out this sweet stamp. Shame on you!!

Shirley said...

YOur site is something wonderful, Frances. I have been here a while this evening and enjoyed every minute. This card is just so lovely and elegant too. I have seen several, but yours really inspires me. Thanks for your sharing of your creativity!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling Frances, awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Frances, I love this card the colours are gorgeous ... love the pink on the snowman or should I say Snow woman :) and I love the trees. You have to bring along next time for show and tell.

kerriegurney said...

Frances i love love this card - just gorgeous do you need my postal address :)

thanks also for the comment on my new blog :)