Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Yesterday I attended a stamp club with a few friends of mine so decided to create a few of these cute spiders I have seen around the place later to give to each of them! These are sooo easy to make and all you need is the SU scallop circle punch & photo corner punch.

In between the scallop circles is a chocolate coin ... most people seem to use peppermint patties but I couldn't find them and besides the ones in Australia are larger and wrapped in square packaging ... but I guess there are probably some after dinner mints that would also work but I didn't have time to investigate this.

Don't they make a scary bunch ... bwahahahahahahahaha!

Recipe:
Paper: Black & Orange
Other: Scallop Circle Punch; Photo Tab Punch; Googly Eyes; Chocolate Coin



9 comments:

Mothermark said...

What a kick these are! They are just adorable and fun! Giggle!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! How cute are they!!! I love these!! :) Hugs, Ash-

Stampvanwinkle said...

How cute!! and very creative. They are adorable. Can you say that about a spider? :) Great job.

Sylvia said...

The spiders are adorable. I might just have to make a couple.

Cindy Haffner said...

These spiders are tooooo cute.

Jessica Diedrich said...

These little guys are TOO cute! It's the only spider I'm NOT scared of LOL!

Maria Matter said...

These are great! Love the idea! Oh, and the chocolate coins, I like that too!
Blessings, Maria

Catherine said...

they sure look adorable...spooky but adorable :)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

What a fabulous idea! Hope I remember this for next year!