Thursday, June 28, 2007

Woof!

Woof! that means hello (I think anyway). I didn't have much time today for stamping as I have been busy doing boring stuff like grocery shopping and trying to find new homes for stuff I had to take out of the cupboard my DH demolished yesterday - arghhhhhhh!!! Thousands of photo albums from years past, yeah ok maybe not thousands but when they are all over the floor and you are trying to find new homes for them it feels that way believe me. Anyway most of it is now done, still have some things to go through and I now have a couple of piles for my two daughters, nothing like getting rid of the stuff and giving it to them - it is about them so why not.

Well once I had finished with the boring stuff I decided I wanted to make a card. This is another for Julee's Blogger Bingo on Poetic Artistry - she draws out an addition number for each card someone makes based on one of the cards on her blog. Yesterday I created a card using her weekly sketch card, so today I thought I would use another sample on her blog. This one is based on a CPS sketch #18 I think. I liked how Julee had taken the circle out of the centre of her background paper before attaching it to her main card so I knew I wanted to copy that part of the card. Instead of a stamped greeting I decided to use one of the little bone brads I purchased on Tuesday while shopping with a friend - they have woof on them and I thought that would be perfect for this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dog - MissyB Designs
Paper: Not Quite Navy & Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up; White; Floral Crochet-Blue - Sandy Lion
Other: Black Ink; Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk; Scallop Circle Punch; Square Punch; Circle Scissor; Bone Brad;

6 comments:

Laura said...

it is beautiful!

Debbie G said...

Adorable!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the colors, paper, scalloped circle, photo corners, brads...well everything! Your coloring looks perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and those darling little bone brads.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...He is to adorable!

Ida said...

What a darling card. I love the cute little dog and the way you punched your scallop. Ida