Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Make a Wish!

Well I just had to make another card for this weeks SCS sketch challenge, this time incorporating the colors for the color challenge and also making it into a square card. I am all out of chocolate chip card so I used my designer paper my secret sister sent me and also found I had some pinecone bazzill card which is close to the this color. I stamped the weave background stamp onto my cameo coral card using chestnut roan fluid chalk and then layered my designer paper on top of this.

Recipe:
Stamps: You take the Cake - My Favorite Things; Weave Background - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Certainly Celery; Cameo Coral; au chocolate DP - Stampin' Up; Pinecone - Bazzill; White
Other: Black Ink; Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk; Brads - Making Memories; Trias; Foam Tape.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Your card is great. Thanks for sharing such a great card. As I go off for surgery today, it was nice to have a few cards to check out before I left the house, hopefully it will inspire me to hussle up and recover so I can stamp again.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, I just got this set and can't wait to try it out.

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute, I love the colors!