Monday, June 18, 2007

Sage Happy Harmony

Here is another card I created on Sunday, as you can see I still had my Happy Harmony set out and also the papers from when I was creating my circle card. I am also sooo happy at how well the Whispers Sugarloaf Green ink pad matches the sage card, as I don't have the SU version of the ink pad yet and as I have sooooo many I need to buy I can put that one down near the bottom of my wish list. Hope you aren't tooo sick of this combo, I will try and play with some other stamps and colors for a little while now.

I didn't have the right color ribbon I wanted for this one so I had to use my green inkpad that I used to stamp the flowers and the background to color the ribbon. Unfortunately I didn't have this color in my tria markers which I will have to correct next time I got to the art shop.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Harmony - Stampin' Up; Rice Paper B/G - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Shadow Sage - Stampin' Up; Phoebe DP - Basic Gray; White; Black

Other: Black Ink; Sugarloaf Green Whispers Ink; Olive Brads; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Ticket Corner Punch - SU

This morning I am off to a Stampin' Up party held by a friend of mine who lives just across the border in NSW. It should be fun, not sure if we are doing a make and take I should have asked my friend who is also the demo. She is driving as she lives near me, I just need to navigate & keep her company!

Oh in case you haven't noticed I have added new clocks to the side of my blog! I discovered that besides having one with local time I could also have other clocks for different areas - I thought this would help me when I am trying to work out what time it is in various places in the USA for events held on SCS etc - I also added London for good measure as I have a friend in England. If you want to see the clocks scroll all the way to the right - you will only see one clock straight off - the one with Brisbane time. Use the scroll button at the side of the clocks to see the others!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the colors! Very different.

Alhambra Club said...

Love those colors and the background paper you are using on these cards, that little bit of black just make it pop. Great card.

Wanda said...

I LOVE this card. Fabulous layout!