Monday, June 4, 2007

Crabby CD Envelope Card

Well as you can see I am still playing with those Crab & Co images I received from my Secret Sis! I just love this set and definitely need it!!!!!!!!!! Sometime ago I found a tutorial on how to make these CD Envelope Cards on Card Inspired by Maria 's blog. I have been wanting to make one myself especially since I have heaps of CD envelopes here I purchased a few years back for another project, so I finally sat down and got one made. I didn't end up putting in a lot of confetti to shake around as I didn't want it to cover up my main images tooo much. These are definitely fun to make and I will be making more for sure.

Tip: I removed the plastic centre of one of my CD envelopes to use as a guide for placement so I wasn't just guessing where things should go. Once you have removed the plastic centre place your card into this envelope and place your items where you want them.

I also cut out another circle the shape of the hole so I could have a mask when decorating my CD envelope.

Recipe: Stamps: Crab & Co - Stampin' Up; Dots - Papertrey Ink; Alphabet - Karen Foster Snap Stamps; Sand - Darcies; Cloud - Mostly Animals
Paper: White; Orange; Aqua
Other: CD Envelope; Circle Punch; Tab Punch - SU; Orange Grosgrain Ribbon; Googly Eyes; Confetti

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

All of your crabby creations are wonderful! I love them all!

Alhambra Club said...

This CD creation is fantastic, think I might have to use my ONE crab image on this project.

Rose Ann said...

Another cute, cute creation!!