Monday, June 4, 2007

Crabby Gift Card Holder

While I had the Crab & Co images and the background paper I used for the card I created for Beate's Sketch challenge this week, I thought I would make a 8 x 8 folded gift holder that Cambria posted about on her blog this week. This is a pretty similar fold to one that I use to create a passport fold which has 4 pockets - 2 inside and 2 outside. Cambria used a piece of 8 x 8 Paper to create her gift holders as did I for the one here - these would suit a gift card you are giving to some perfectly. I think these would also be great to present an ATC in, however you would need to change the size of the paper for them to fit. Possibly a 9 x 9 would work but I haven't tried it as yet so I suggest if you want to try this to do mock up one first using scrap paper.

Well I am just about out of crab images now so that will be all Crab related cards until I get around to actually purchasing this set.


Recipe:
Stamps:
Crab & Co - Stampin' Up; Sand - Darcies; Clouds - Mostly Animals

Paper:
White, Orange, B'G Paper - One Heart....One Mind

Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Tria Markers; Oval Punch; Scallop Scissors

8 comments:

Karen said...

How CUTE! I just love that set and am so glad I got it!

Alhambra Club said...

The gift folder is adorable, I have ONE crab image wo I will have to save him for something special.

BarbK said...

I love your Crab & co. card(s). If I don't get that set soon, I'm going to go into a deep depression and cry all day! LOL! Great cards, Frances.

Libby Hickson said...

That is super duper cute!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great card. I'm going to have to try this project.

Jill said...

This is one of my favorite cards I have seen with this set yet! Fabulous. I need a gift card holder too so I am going to have to try this fun fold.

Rose Ann said...

Awesome and cute! I need to make of of these.

Kristine said...

You stamping genious, you!! :) Love it to pieces.