Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Flourish Thoughts



Here is another quick card for this weeks sketch challenge. I wanted to use my flourish stamps as the background to the main panel and then have a cardboard panel across the card rather than an vellum one.
The plum layer at the back was cuttlebugged using the textile embossing folder, I think that folder goes well with the flourishes. I felt it needed something else so I added the flower at the top. The flower was a gift from my VSN Secret Sis, I think I will need to find some more flowers this size as they look great.

Recipe:
Stamps: Elegant Flourish - Autumn Leaves; Verse - Impression Obsession
Paper: Pale Plum & Bravo Burgundy - SU; White
Other: Bordeaux Ancient Page Ink; Plum Brads; Flowers

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That is such a pretty card! I love those flourishes, and the flower is such a nice touch! Gorgeous!

Alhambra Club said...

What an elegant card, the emobssed background and the flower really pop.

Anonymous said...

What a beutiful card. This is the first time I'm visiting your blog.

calle