Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pamper Yourself

It has been a little hectic around here as DH came home from work early today and ripped out my owl cupboard and put in the new stamping cupboard he has been working on in his workshop for the past few days. At present it doesn't have the doors, but he will make them soon at least it is now ready to start loading up with stuff. I just need to decide what to put in there. It seems the dolls house has now had a reprieve for now as we feel it will crowd the room too much what we had originally planned to do.

Anyway in between all that commotion I have managed to get my card made for this weeks sketch challenge. To use the image I wanted to use on my card I had to turn the sketch on its side and flip it.

I stamped the bath scene onto white card and then masked the bath, floor & mirror so I could stamp my strip background (I can't stop using that background stamp at present). It is a little tricky to line up but I think I did okay with it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Time for Bubbly & Behind the Scenes - My Favorite Things; Weave B/G - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Rose Red - Stampin' Up; White; Pale Pink
Other: Black Ink; Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk; Word Window Punch - SU; Brads; perfume bottle button

7 comments:

Laura said...

You probably already have this, but I saw it while looking for new stamp sets and immediately thought of you: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sassafras-Lass-Clear-Stamps-OLIVER-FRIENDS-new_W0QQitemZ180134160190QQihZ008QQcategoryZ75573QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card....is that a little button in the corner? SO cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love your little perfume bottle.

Melissa said...

So cute! I just know I'm going to end up getting this set!

Rose Ann said...

Cute card! The background stamp works so nicely with this! Love the perfume button too!

Wanda said...

I just LOVE this card. You always seem to find the cutest embellishments.

Libby Hickson said...

Too cute - the little perfume bottle is so perfect!