Monday, June 18, 2007

Pure - Genius

No not my card it isn't anything spectacular LOL. I am referring to this weeks featured stamper on SCS. The featured stamper is posted on SCS on a Sunday and as this weeks featured stamper challenge also fell on Fathers Day (in the US etc) then it was fitting that the featured stamper be Greg aka Pure-Genius on SCS. I decided to CASE Greg's "Hello" card, I liked its simplicity. I had some of the background paper left over from the Circle card I made on the weekend and also another card which I will post tomorrow so I thought I would continue using those colors. I do love this background paper with the Shadow Sage card.

For my CASE I changed the colors, and the verse and also added a prima flower to my card. This was a really quick card to make which is just as well as I should be doing housework not stamping today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Natural Beauty - Stampin' Up
Paper: Shadow Sage - Stampin' Up; Phoebe DP - Basic Gray; White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Black Gingham Ribbon; Prima Flower; Olive Brad

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

OMG, love the card, the color and background paper is great. I love using saying stamps.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Frances! Its so simple and elegant...great job!

Corie said...

Oh one of my favorite stamp sets and color combo. Just to beautiful.