Sunday, June 3, 2007

ATC - Butterfly Wishes



I needed to make an ATC as a return rak for someone who had sent me one a few weeks ago. So I thought I would play around with my Papertrey Butterfly set, seeing I hadn't played with that set already. I do love these sets, the only thing I wish is that they included a verse that goes with the theme of the set. Don't get me wrong I love all the other verses included in the set they are soooo useful - but sometimes I just like something like I put on this ATC the "Butterfly wishes" verse which is one I have in a set by Impression Obsession.

Recipe: Stamps: Butterfly Set - Papertrey Ink; Verse - Impression Obsession; Script Background - Stylish Images (Aust) Paper: White; Orange Other: Black Ink; Spiced Marmalade; Dried Marigold Distress Ink; Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk; Oval Punch - SU; Orange Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beyond gorgeous!!! The colors make it GLOW! The saying on the oval is the perfect touch!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what a great card, the colors are fantastic, I like the way you placed the saying going off the card.