Saturday, June 2, 2007

ATC Technique Swap

I am hosting an ATC Technique Swap on an ATC list I belong to, these are my atc's for this swap. I chose the rubber cement technique for my atc's. As this was a technique swap I didn't want to completely cover up the whole background so the participants couldn't see the background properly so I decided to attach the oval scallop piece by using a brad so that it can be moved to get a better look at the background.

Recipe: Stamps: Lady - Hero Arts; Verse - Pink Cat Studio
Paper: White Gloss Card; White Card
Other: Faded Jeans & Weathered Wood Distress Ink; Blue Iris Fluid Chalk; Scallop Punch; Blue Brad; Rubber Cement; Brayer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make rubber cement technique look so good!

Debby said...

COOL!

Alhambra Club said...

What great cards, the technique is fantastic, Love the swirls on the card

Cathrine StClair said...

These are beautiful! What a great stamp.