Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Funky Snowgirl!

Hi I am a little late posting my card for Spiral Whisper's stamp of the week ... my stamp only arrived yesterday hehe. This week the featured stamp is the cute "Funky Snowgirl" stamp, you can get this stamp all this week at a discounted price from Spiral Whisper.

If you want to see some more ideas using this stamp, you can check out what the other design team members did with it on the Spiral Whisper blog.

As I was getting ready to work on my card (I was also checking out the updated blogs on my Google Reader) the sketch for this weeks Technostampers sketch challenge came up so I took it as a sign that I was supposed to use that sketch for this card haha.

Recipe:
Stamps: Funky Snowgirl - Spiral Whisper; Sentiment - SU
Paper: White; Cranberry Crisp & Old Olive - SU; Figgy Pudding DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Snowflake Cuttlebug Dies; Circle Nestabilities; Tag Die; Olive & Cranberry Brads; Foam Tape; Copics




8 comments:

Lise said...

I love this little snowgirl :)
Love the colors that you have used.
Wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

I love your card. It is so sweet!! Cheryl L.

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, love that little scarf.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Amazing...love it to bits...faublous colours/papers and snowflakes....Janet's image is so sweet..xx

Diane said...

Awwww! She's so cute! Love the dp and that big snowflake is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Cool card!!Love the scarf and hat.
Shirley Henry

MJ said...

Just darling! This snowgirl is wonderful. Great choice of papers. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along.

Susan Hackney said...

LOVE your card!! The snowgirl is adorable!