Friday, May 30, 2008

Dino of a Day!

I have another card to share with you today using the new "A Dino Day" set by H & M Stamps, these will be released Sunday 25th May. This is such a cute set and would be perfect for all ages ... young children always love dinosaurs and you could also use it for those older people in your life esp when they reach those milestone 40, 50 or 60th birthday .... hehehehehe!

I have probably already told you this but I love the new Basic Grey Papers ... especially the new Archaic range which is dinosaur themed, so of course I had to get it when I discovered that H & M Stamps would be releasing a Dinosaur set this month. I actually made this card before I made the owl card for this weeks WSC ... that I also used this DP on. I used black stazon ink to stamp the dinosaur prints on my jumbo brads.


Recipe:
Stamps: A Dino Day - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Really Rust, Chocolate Chip & Always Artichoke - SU; Archiac DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Really Rust SU Ink; Black Stazon; Jumbo Rust & Brown Brads; Black Brads.


5 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

That little guy is to die for. So cute. I love BG paper as well ... I think I have all the 6x6 packs out there ... expect cupcake as its primary!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome, this rocks my dear.

Linda Carson said...

Super cute!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
(I'm so glad my little guys can't see it .. they would be begging!)
Too cute!