Thursday, May 1, 2008

SPF 50!

I am back again with another card featuring the new stamps to be released by Hanna Stamps this Friday 2nd May.

I have a fair bit of this DP left over after sending it to my CCEE friends and using it for my CCEE challenge card on Monday .... so I figured I would use some of it to make a card using one of my new Hanna Stamps sets ... I decided to go with the set "SPF 50". I sure hope Hanna has made sure to put her sun screen on before sunbaking .... I am sure she has!

For this card I used my long rectangle nestabilities to create my scallop layer ... I had to shorten it a little for this image but that is easy to do by just cutting where needed and rejoining. If you look carefully you might be able to see that I stamped the bikini image also available in this set over the yellow card.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 1st May at 9pm EST ....See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: SPF 50 - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red & Barely Banana - SU; Shore Thing DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; So Saffron SU Ink; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brads; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape