Sunday, May 4, 2008

CCEE Round Robin Card

Recently my CCEE friends and I decided to participate in a Round Robin card. What this means is that one person starts of the card by deciding on the base of the card and then the card is sent to the other participating members who each add one element to the card.

Tosh was the first to start and created the base of the card which you can see here. From there this card has made the journey to Australia, across America and also to Canada!

I was the next to receive the card. The day before I received this card I had been to a local scrapbook store looking for some DP ... I had found this striped DP so when I received the card I immediately thought of it and added my DP panel to the bottom section of the card.

The card was then sent to Cindy Motherway who added the panel in the right hand corner & the red to the tabs at the top of the card (sorry I don't have a separate pic of this). Cindy sent the card off to Canada to Cindy Haffner who added the sentiment panel and ribbon.

The card then journeyed back to America this time to Charlene who added the semi circle embellishment, brad & stitching.

On to Dawn who added the image ... this is a stamp by Cornish Heritage Farms.


And finally the card arrived to Cammie. Cammie added all the white stitching you can see on the card. I think the card turned out great, don't you!!!!!! This was a fun project.

8 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a totally cool idea! Kind of like Flat Stanley travelling all around the world! Lovely card, girls!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! I love how it turned out!

Tammy said...

Wow....very fun idea. Glad you all got to add such a unique piece to it. End product is simply lovely!

Pegg S said...

Great project-so fun to see each step! What a lovely card!

LAZY-TROUT said...

Great to see a card in the 'making' and so well travelled :)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love the whole concept for this card, and it turned out amazingly great! Now who gets to keep it?

Anonymous said...

I've been toying with a very similar idea between my mother & 5 sisters. This was fun to see each step and the final great looking card!

Sara Henton said...

This is so cool. What a good idea for a swap. I would never have thought of something like this.