Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dino Shadow Box

I am back with another sneak peek for you today using some more of the new stamps by H & M Stamps. The stamps used here are from the new set called "A Dino Day", they will be released this Sunday 25th May. This card looks better in real life than it does in this pic .. it was really hard to get a fantastic photo of it.

As you can see I have made a shadow box card. The DP that I have used on the front of my shadow box is another from the Archaic range from Basic Grey. I used my oval nestabilities to create the hole in the front of the shadow box and also to create my scallop frame.

I stamped two palm trees on the inside of my box. The dinosaur is stamped using bordering blue onto some scrap white card and cut out and attached in front of the trees using foam tape. I stamped another tree on scrap card and cut out to attach to the front of my shadow box.

The sentiment in the set is actually in one long line ... I stamped it so it appears in two lines so I could use my oval punch to punch it out.

Recipe:
Stamps: A Dino Day - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Always Artichoke -
SU; Archaic DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Bordering Blue
SU Ink; Old Olive & Dark Moss Fluid Chalk; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Brown Brads; Foam Tape


1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Frances this is super cute! Great set for the shadowbox!