Friday, May 2, 2008

Life's a Beach!

Wouldn't you like to be Hanna lying on the beach soaking up the sun! This is another sneak peek at the new mini set SPF 50 which is to be released in just a few short hours .... Friday 2nd May by Hanna Stamps.

I have combined a few stamps from a couple of different sets to create this card .... Hanna and the bottle of suntan lotion are both from the new "SPF 50" set, the palm tree & waves are from the "Passport" set which was released last month by Hanna Stamps. The sentiment is from the "Twisted Sentiments" by MFT Stamps.

This is a fairly simple card to create .. I stamped Hanna first where I needed her ... then stamped my waves at the bottom of my card and the palm trees at the top of my card .... I hand drew the line between the palm tree for my horizon. After coloring my waves I highlighted each wave by using my white gel pen.

Join us on the Hanna Stamps member forum of SCS for the release party Thursday 2nd May at 9pm EST.... See some great preview peeks and participate in some fun prize challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: SPF 50 & Passport Sets - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Tempting Turquoise & Barely Banana - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh I so wish I was there!!! Your colors and coloring is perfect!
Can't wait to see the new Hannah set!!!