Saturday, May 3, 2008

So Very .... sweet!

My card today is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge .... when I first saw this sketch late last night my mind went to this cute "Sweet One Collage" image I received yesterday from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I went with a monochromatic theme for this card ... browns! The white card for all layers has been sponged with tea dye distress ink using my sponging block and then I stamped the images that were required for each layer using chocolate chip SU ink. For the sentiment area I also added chocolate ink around the edge and after stamping my sentiment I added a row of paper piercing in line with the word sweet.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet One Collage - CHF; Tres Chic Background & So Very - SU
Papers: White; Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Tea Dye Distress Ink; Brown Brads; Prima Flowers; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape

6 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Frances!! I love all the different stamps working together here.

LorettaL said...

Oh Frances!!! This is classic! What a brilliant use of the collage stamp - I never would have thought of it...

Mona Lisa said...

This is fantastic Frances - one of my favorites with this image! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork!

LAZY-TROUT said...

Wow! Fabulous card - just love everything about it :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!