Monday, May 5, 2008

Puppy Hugs!

You ready for some MFTeaser's ..... I have a few to show you this week. This first one is from the new set called 'Friends Furever ' which will be released by My Favorite Things on Wednesday 7th May.

This card is also for this weeks MFT sketch challenge on the MFT member forum of SCS. I also used an older stamp set by MFT Stamps on this card called ' Setting the Stage', the corners and the background on the base card are both from this set. MFT is offering this set (Setting the Stage) as a special promo for the month of June ... check out MFT's site for details.

The background of the base card was created by first applying tea dye distress ink over the white card using my sponging block. I then applied chocolate chip SU ink to the edges of this card. The background was then stamped using chocolate chip ink.

I used the rectangle nestabilities to create the scallop layer of the dog image ... I used two rectangles and joined them to get the size I needed. I also used the circle nestabilities for the sentiment.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends Furever & Setting the Stage - MFT
Paper: White; Garden Green & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Black Ink; Tea Dye Distress Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Rectangle & Circle Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very nice. I love rich look of this card. Joan