Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fairy Tale Princess Shadow Box

Here is another shadow box I created recently using the Doodle Factory Fantasy stamps by Starving Artistamps.

Sorry about the blank panel where the sentiment should go, but I just received a stamp set from one of the DT's that I belong to that I just HAD to use on this card because it works soooooo perfectly with this theme ... unfortunately it isn't due for release until July so I can't post it on my blog just yet. I didn't want to wait 2 months to share this card with you as probably by then I would have forgotten I hadn't posted it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle Factory Fantasy - Starving Artistamps
Paper: White: Pomegranate - SU; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Pomegranate SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pink Brads; Corner Rounder; Score It Board; Spica Pens; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG this is so cute, what fun.